Я снова болею, у меня ужасная температура, настолько ужасная, что я даже не могу вылезти из-под одеяльца и пледика и сходить за тёплым чайком на кухню, но, кажется, она у меня не из-за вируса, а потому что я снова горю из-за Макэвоя с Фассбендером. О, да. Ещё сильнее, чем летом две тысячи одиннадцатого. До такой степени, что у моего Success James паблика внезапно овер восемьсот подписчиков. До того состояния, что чуть ли не каждая грёбанная (грустная) песня заставляет меня рыдать, потому что ЭРИК И ЧАРЛЬЗ. А, да, и, привет, бложик, давно не виделись из-за того, что я училась, прокрастинировала и даже вела довольно социально активную жизнь. Так вот, о грустных рыдательных песнях. Я впервые за всю свою переполненную фангёрлингом жизнь составила фанмикс. Очень ангстовый и с кучей песен Coldplay, потому что там, где есть ангст, обязательно находится и раннее творчество Криса Мартина. Ясное дело, про love/hate relationship Эрика и Чарльза. И я просто оставлю его здесь, чтобы, может быть, потом запилить к нему fancy обложку в фотошопе и залить его на 8tracks. Some day one day. А пока просто песенки с цитатами, потому что мне просто не с кем поделиться тем количеством эрикочарльзовых чувств, которые я сейчас испытываю. Это всё из-за температуры. Наверное.
Alt-J –
Breezeblocks
![]() |
| боль и страдания под катом |
“please don't go, I'll eat you whole, I love you so”
Arcade Fire
– Crown of Love
“if you still want me, please forgive me, because your hands are not upon me”
“if you still want me, please forgive me, because your hands are not upon me”
Arcade Fire
– Porno
“I know I hurt you, I won't deny it, when I reach for you, you say, "I'm over it", but I know”
“I know I hurt you, I won't deny it, when I reach for you, you say, "I'm over it", but I know”
Blur – Best
Days
“other people wouldn’t like to hear you, if you say that these are the best days of our lives”
“other people wouldn’t like to hear you, if you say that these are the best days of our lives”
Coldplay –
Fix You
“and the tears come streaming down your face when you lose something you can't replace, when you love someone, but it goes to waste could it be worse?”
“and the tears come streaming down your face when you lose something you can't replace, when you love someone, but it goes to waste could it be worse?”
Coldplay –
The Scientist
“nobody said it was easy, it's such a shame for us to part, nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be this hard, oh, take me back to the start”
“nobody said it was easy, it's such a shame for us to part, nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be this hard, oh, take me back to the start”
Coldplay –
Trouble
“I never meant to cause you trouble, and I never meant to do you wrong, and I, well, if I ever caused you trouble, oh, no, I never meant to do you harm”
“I never meant to cause you trouble, and I never meant to do you wrong, and I, well, if I ever caused you trouble, oh, no, I never meant to do you harm”
Daughter –
Landfill
“'cause this is torturous electricity between both of us and this is dangerous 'cause I want you so much, but I hate your guts, I hate you”
“'cause this is torturous electricity between both of us and this is dangerous 'cause I want you so much, but I hate your guts, I hate you”
Emily Wells
– Becomes the Color
“whatever you think you've become, don’t worry ‘bout it dear, it's where you come from”
“whatever you think you've become, don’t worry ‘bout it dear, it's where you come from”
Florence +
the Machine – Hardest of Hearts
“there is love in our bodies and it holds us together, but pulls us apart when we're holding each other”
“there is love in our bodies and it holds us together, but pulls us apart when we're holding each other”
Franz Ferdinand
– Walk Away
“and as you walk away my headstone crumbles down, as you walk away the Hollywood wind's a howl”
“and as you walk away my headstone crumbles down, as you walk away the Hollywood wind's a howl”
Garbage –
The World Is Not Enough
“we know when to kiss and we know when to kill, if we can't have it all, then nobody will”
“we know when to kiss and we know when to kill, if we can't have it all, then nobody will”
IAMX – Spit
It Out
“the past is weakness, don't beg the question when the answer is war, there are moments when I'm overcome”
“the past is weakness, don't beg the question when the answer is war, there are moments when I'm overcome”
Muse – Map of
the Problematique
“why can't we see that when we bleed, we bleed the same”
“why can't we see that when we bleed, we bleed the same”
Muse –
Stockholm Syndrome
“this is the last time I'll abandon you and this is the last time I'll forget
you, I wish I could”
of Montreal – The Past Is A Grotesque Animal
“the past is a grotesque animal and in its eyes you see how completely wrong you can be”
of Montreal – The Past Is A Grotesque Animal
“the past is a grotesque animal and in its eyes you see how completely wrong you can be”
Placebo –
Running Up That Hill
“you don't want to hurt me, but see how deep the bullet lies”
“you don't want to hurt me, but see how deep the bullet lies”
The
National – I Should Live In Salt
“I should live in salt for leaving you behind”
“I should live in salt for leaving you behind”
The
National – Start A War
“we expected something, something better than before, we expected something more”
“we expected something, something better than before, we expected something more”
The Killers
– Here With Me
“I don't want your memory in my head now, I want you here with me”
“I don't want your memory in my head now, I want you here with me”
Yeah Yeah
Yeahs – Modern Romance
“well I was wrong, it never lasts, there is no, this is no modern romance”
“well I was wrong, it never lasts, there is no, this is no modern romance”

Братишкаааа! Дай обниму тебя
ОтветитьУдалитьЯ тоже горю, мне кажется, что ещё сильнее, чем после "Первого класса"
Мне вообще нравится, что все так синхронно и славно пошли ко дну
ооо, и ты тоже?
Удалитьда, какое-то всеобщее возгорание. Джеймс и Майкл как зажигалка и бензин. но это круто, I love to burrrn~
ДА И Я ТОЖЕ
Удалитьи ты тоже ставишь тег "пидоры жизнь сломали"! я на тамблере ставлю
дай свой контактик, пжялст :3
омг, ничего себе! а у меня на тамблере для этих целей просто тэг "пидорство", лол. кстати, а какой у тебя там url?
Удалитьvk.com/goeatyourself вотъ :з
У меня и пидорство есть, ага. http://honeyfred.tumblr.com/, а у тебя?
УдалитьДобавилась в друзья!
я alexkarpanos. чёрт, я зашла к тебе, и окровавленный Макэвой просто меня сломал. Джеймс, по-че-му?
Удалить